Shimano Stradic 4000FK and Shadow X Nano Softbait Combo
Shimano Stradic 4000FK and Shadow X Nano Softbait Combo. The Stradic reel features increased gearing efficiency and power for smooth and effortless action. The matching Shadow X Nano rod provides great strength and sensitivity. Great for flicking softbaits at hungry Snapper.
The Shimano Stradic 4000FK Spinning Reel is simply a delight to use, with better balance in the hand. It features the X-Ship, which not only makes the fishing experience much more enjoyable with ultra-smooth retrieves, but also gives you more grunt when cranking in those larger saltwater species.
Every part has been designed to improve your experience on the water. The sleek G-Free body provides a better weight balance to reduce fatigue. Plus, the presence of Coreprotect on the roller clutch, the drag, the body and the line roller, indicate that this reel is going to be perfectly at home in the world’s harshest environment — saltwater. Whether you're casting light Rapala lures to Trout, softbaiting the wash or micro-jigging for Snapper, the Shimano Stradic 4000 FK Spinning Reel eats it up!
Hagane Body and Gears
The new Shimano Stradic FK reel is enhanced by its Hagane Body and Hagane Gears, complementing the G Free Body design for better all-round performance. With amazing strength and durability, the Hagane gear is at the very heart of this reel - giving long-lasting smoothness and feel. Its entire surface is calculated in minute detail by 3D and formed by Shimano’s cold forging technology. And what's more, the reel’s rigid Hagane body is impact-resistant which virtually eliminates flexing – transforming each action into cranking power.
Together with the Hagane cold-forged drive gear, Shimano combined X-Ship technology which results in a smooth, powerful and durable reel. By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment with the drive gear. This means that the gears will stay in position under the heaviest loads. The added benefit is that friction between the spool shaft and gear are eliminated. This will enhance the casting performance of the reel with lighter lures, and allow for longer casts.
Here comes a new challenger! The Shimano Shadow X Nano Spinning Rod is made with high-quality components without the premium price tag. It features Nano graphite blank for durability and custom EVA grip for a more comfortable hold. Plus, it's fitted with Fuji reel seats, Fuji rubber gimbals and the new Fuji MNOG guides - components that you can only get from expensive rods. Get ready to do some serious fishing!
- Hagane gears: precision cold forged drive gears
- X-ship: smoother and stronger precision gear system
- Hagane body: the high rigidity required to withstand unexpected shocks
- High-rigidity rotor: the powerful rotor effectively eliminates power loss
- Core protect: 360° all-weather water-resistant performance
- G Free Body: the center of mass of the reel is moved closed to the rod to improve weight and balance in the hand
- Super Stopper II
- CF Aluminium Cold Forge Spool
- Fluidrive II
- Power Roller II
- Propulsion Line Management System
- Aero Wrap II
- Increased bail opening angle
- Low friction roller clutch
- Large diameter stainless steel bail and drag knob
- Newly designed line clip
- Front drag
- Line retrieve per crank: 39in
- Mono line capacity (Test/yd): 8/240, 10/200, 12/160
- PowerPro line capacity (Test/yd): 15/280, 30/170, 50/150
- Max drag: 20lb
- S-ARB ball bearings: 6
- Roller bearing: 1
- Gear ratio: 6.2:1
- Weight: 9.9oz
- Retrieve: reversible
- Nano graphite blank
- Custom EVA grip
- Fuji Reel Seats
- Fuji Rubber Gimbals
- New Fuji MNOG Guides
- Pieces: 2
- Line weight: 5-10kg
- Blank type: Nano Graphite
- Grip assembly: Custom EVA
- Length: 7ft (2.13m)
- Guide type: Fuji MNOG
- Action: Fast
- Gimbal type: Fuji