Beretta 1301 Competition 24" Barrel
Beretta 1301 Comp - 12 gauge :
The Beretta 1301 Comp semi auto shotgun is designed to win tactical competitions right out of the box. Combining the technology of Berettas best sporting shotguns with the requirements of the most demanding tactical shooters, it cycles faster than the competition, handles like a dream and has oversized controls for super-easy operation. It is available in two barrel lengths (21 and 24 inch) and its receiver is drilled and tapped for rail mounts, so that it can be equipped with optics or tactical aiming devices without any gunsmithing. And thanks to its Optimabore HP interchangeable choke system, it can also be adapted for other uses and will always perform like a Beretta.
The 1301 Comp features Berettas proprietary Blink gas-operating system, which enables it to shoot 4 shots in less than 1 second--that is, 36% faster than any other brand. But even with this tremendous advantage, Berettas engineers did not stop there. The controls are supersized so that the 1301 can be operated quickly and easily when seconds count: the cocking handle, bolt-release lever as well as the loading and ejection ports are oversized for simple and intuitive use under the heat of competition.
The barrel of the 1301 Comp is made of Steelium, Berettas own steel blend designed to give premium performance even after tens of thousands of rounds. It features a stepped, wide sporting rib that minimizes mirage, and it has both a mid-bead and front fiberoptic sight for instinctive pointing under most lighting conditions. And thanks to the Optimabore HP choke system, the 1301 offers unmatched ballistic performance, with constant patterns regardless of load used.
Having worked with military and police forces all around the world, Beretta offers you decades of experience building firearms that meet the strictest demands of professional shooters. The 1301 embodies this experience, with its short stock with aggressive non-slip checkering for positive handling under the stress of competition. Also, the length of pull is user-adjustable so that this shotgun will give you the best fit and the most natural pointing regardless of your shooting style, thickness of clothing or body size.
Features & Design
- The receiver comes pre-drilled and tapped to receive a variety of sighting accessories
- The front post is made of a special fiber-optic designed to gather light under most conditions
- The gas-operating system features a specially-designed self-cleaning piston
- The oversize controls make it easy and intuitive to operate the gun under the stress of competition
- Crisp, aggressive checkering on the pistol grip, the shotgun will handle like an extension of your arms
- The safety is oversized for easy use, and placed at the trigger guard for intuitive on-off
- Interchangeable choke system (Optimabore HP), modify the pattern to best suit the desired use.
- BLINK gas operating system, featuring a cross tube gas piston
- Type: Shotgun: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 12 Gauge Finish: Matte Black
- Action: Semi-Automatic; Stock: Black Synthetic
- Sight: Fiber Optic, Metal Mid-Bead
- Barrel Length: 24
- Weight: 6.7lbs
- Capacity: 5+1
- Safety: Manual, Oversize Crossbolt, Reversible
- Receiver: Matte Black Aluminum Alloy, Drilled and Tapped; Chamber: 3
- Chokes: Optima HP Interchangeable, One IC Choke Provided
- Butt Plate: Rubber Pad, Adjustable LOP
Please note if buying firearms/ammunition online you need to fill out a police mail order form http://www.police.govt.nz/sites/default/files/publications/arms-act-mail-order-sales-application-form-nzp-s43a.pdf