Shimano Baitrunner 12000OC and Aquatip Rod and Reel Combo
Shimano Baitrunner 12000OC and Aquatip Rod and Reel Combo is an exceptional option when you're fishing off the bricks. You'll tackle big snapper and kingies with ease with the Shimano Baitrunner 12000 OC and Aquatip Straylining Combo.
Superseding the well known Shimano Baitrunner B series, the Shimano Baitrunner 12000OC is the latest release in Shimano’s Baitrunner range. This new series boasts some of the most exciting upgrades seen in a Baitrunner reel for years, yet it still consists of the elements which made Baitrunner a household name for Kiwi fishermen.
The Shimano Baitrunner 12000OC features a huge 12kgs of drag making it ideal for stray-lining and live-baiting off the boat or casting from the rocks. This new range now comes with a replaceable spool clicker, Vari-speed oscillation to make sure you get perfect line lay with Power Pro and other braided lines, and Propulsion Line management to give you that extra distance while casting.
Not only have the handles been upgraded from the B series, but the Shimano Baitrunner 12000OC also features a Cold Forged spool for increased strength and durability, and Shimano's Fluidrive II which increases the efficiency of the retrieve for more power with less effort.
The Shimano Baitrunner 12000OC would have to be one of the most versatile bait fishing reels out and is without a doubt the one reel you must have next time you hit the water!
The Shimano Aquatip Boat Spinning Rod comes to you from one of the best value for money ranges available to fishermen. This rod is perfect for stray-lining for big snapper, live-baiting for kingies, it'll make a solid rock rod and it takes down schooling fish like kahawai and trevally with pleasure. The Shimano Aquatip Boat Spinning Rod is perfectly suited to most of your fishing situations.
The Shimano Aquatip Boat Spinning Rod features a durable solid integrated tip, striking metallic blue, silver and black binds, shaped EVA grips and hooded winches. Excellent value for money, the Shimano Aquatip Boat Spinning Rod will look great, make a brilliant addition to your rocket launcher and will answer a huge range of your fishing demands!
- Baitrunner System ideal for stray-lining for snapper and live-baiting for kingies
- Dyna Balance Anti Wobble System to create smooth rotation and eliminate vibrations in the reel
- Oversized Power Roller reduces twist from casting and retrieving
- Propulsion Line Management System so your reel can cope with using braided lines and extra casting distance
- Fluid Drive 2 Gearing System increases the efficiency of the retrieve for more power with less effort
- Super Stopper 2 Anti-Reverse System eliminates back-play and provides you with instant hook-setting power
- Direct Drive Mechanism (thread in handle)
- Varispeed Oscillation System to make sure you get perfect line lay with Power Pro and other braided lines
- Cold Forged Aluminium Spool for increased strength and durability over die-cast aluminium or graphite spools
- Type: Spinning
- Retrieve Per Crank: 93cm
- Bearings: 3 Stainless Steel + 1 Roller Bearing
- Max Drag: 12kg
- Drag Type: FD/BTR
- Mono Cap: 12lb/550yds – 16lb/350yds – 20lb/265yds
- Powerpro Cap: 50lb/505yds – 65lb/310yds – 80lb/230yds
- Weight: 825g
- Gear Ratio: 4.4:1
- Excellent for live-baiting for kingies
- Perfect stray-lining big snapper, kahawai and trevally
- Works well casting lures for schooling fish
- Solid integrated tip for strength and sensitivity
- Ceramic insert guides
- Graphite reel seats
- Comfortable EVA grips
- Line Rating: 10-15kg
- Length: 7ft