Hornady 165gr GMX Projectiles 50box
Monolithic constructioncombined with pioneering ballistic design.
Hard-hitting and deep-penetrating, the GMX® bullet combines monolithic construction with pioneering ballistic design to meet the need for a premium, non-traditional bullet. Tougher than pure copper, the mono-metal copper alloy has been proven to shoot cleaner, foul less, and deliver consistent, even pressure curves. The tough alloy material routinely retains 95% or more of its original weight and expands up to 1.5 times its original diameter.
Featuring a long, sleek profile with cannelures, the design reduces overall bearing surface and drag, while achieving some of the highest ballistic coefficients from monolithic, non-traditional bullets. Initiating expansion upon impact, the hard polymer tip drives into the hollow cavity at the front of the bullet, creating a mushroom-style projectile as it travels through the animal. Fully California compatible and appropriate for use in areas requiring the use of non-traditional bullets, GMX® is ideal for any sized game, from antelope to moose.
Hornady 30 Cal .308 110 gr V-Max 100/Box
Hornady combines the sharp, pointed polymer tip with the most aerodynamic profile for a high ballistic coefficient. The V-MAX profile also provides the maximum bearing surface for added in-flight stability.
Hornady XTP 45cal 250gr
Designed for hunting, self-defense and law enforcement applications, the XTP bullet demonstrates the kind of accuracy which led many competitive shooters to adopt it. Its reliable performance makes the XTP a most popular handgun bullet for both target shooters and hunters. It's the stopping power of the XTP bullet that has truly built its world-class reputation. From the onset, XTP bullets were specifically designed to expand reliably at a wide range of handgun velocities to deliver deep penetration with every shot.
- Precise serrations divide the XTP into symmetrical sections, strategically weakening the jacket and initiating controlled expansion even at low velocities.
- Total uniformity of core density ensures balanced expansion as well as in-flight stability.
- Expansion is controlled by varying jacket thickness down the length of the XTP, providing a definite advantage over plated bullets which have a uniform jacket thickness over the entire bullet.
- On revolver bullets, the cannelure helps achieve accurate, consistent, crimping. All cannelures are applied before the final forming process to eliminate any distortion to the finished bullet.
Perfect for reloading the 450 Bushmaster ammo.
Hornady SST 338cal 225gr
An ideal ammunition choice for whitetail and large North American and African plains game, the Hornady SST bullet delivers enormous shock on impact, quick and even expansion, and a high ballistic coefficient for hard-hitting knockdown power.
Our customers reside all across the country and are governed by numerous federal, state, county, city, and municipality regulations for these types of products.
Please consult your area’s laws and regulations governing this product and its use.
- SST bullet design
- Polymer tip
- Secant ogive profile
- Cannelure helps achieve accurate crimping
- InterLock ring design
Box Count 100
Swift Scirocco II 338 Cal 338 210gr
The Swift Scirocco II 338 Cal 338 210gr Bullet features a secant ogive with a 15 degree boat tail base and a polymer tip that create a sleek, aerodynamic profile that helps maintain down-range velocities and flat trajectories. Swift Scirocco II bullets are manufactured for several different calibers and for various grains and diameters. The Scirocco II produces positive expansion at minimal velocities as well as controlled expansion and high weight retention at close range. No other tipped bullet offers the terminal range of Scirocco II.
SWIFT SCIROCCO II 338 CAL 338 210GR BULLET FEATURES
- Scirocco is identified by the Signature Black Tip, the polymer tip initiates expansion and is precisely shaped to reduce frontal air resistance
- Advanced secant ogive nose profile allows high ballistic coefficient
- Pure copper jacket is progressively tapered to control expansion development throughout a wide range of velocities
- Jacket and core are joined together using proven Swift bonding technology
- Long driving band for improved rotational stability
- Boat tail base profile reduces drag and eases seating. Thick base prevents bullet deformation in high-velocity
- magnum calibers
100 Rounds per Box
Nosler AccuBond®-Long Range 30cal 190gr
The AccuBond®-Long Range (LR) bullet line was developed in response to the escalating demand from long-range hunters who were asking for a hunting bullet that could keep up with todays level of high-grade optics and ultra-high velocity cartridges in order to stretch practical shooting yardages past 1,000 yards; yet still perform on big-game animals.
- Specifications:Count: 100
- Caliber: 30
- Grain: 190
- Diameter: 0.308"
- Bullet Type: AccuBond Long Range
- Tipstyle: Spitzer
- Ballistic Coefficient (BC): 0.597
- Overall Length: 1.460"
- Sectional Density (SD): 0.286
- Base: Boat Tail
30 Caliber 230 Grain Hybrid OTM Tactical
Berger Hybrid OTM (Open Tip Match) Tactical Bullets utilize Berger’s industry-leading hybrid ogive, which blends tangent and secant designs to optimize efficiency, reduce wind-drift, and minimize sensitivity to seating depth. The Hybrid OTM Tactical Bullets are competition proven and a favorite amongst today’s top Mil/LE professionals, long range competition shooters and others for range, target, and tactical applications. Made with J4 Precision Jackets, the Hybrid OTM Tactical Bullets like all other Berger Bullets, have exacting tolerance and near perfect construction.
30 Caliber 230GR
G1 BC 0.710
Minimum Twist (or faster)1:10"