Nomad Riptide 200mm 90g Floating Stickbait
Nomad Design Riptide Floating Stickbait are designed to replicate slender-bodied baitfish profiles found on species like pilchards, mullet and sardines. The Riptide body shape is highly effective on all predatory bluewater species.
The floating and sinking lures have a very different action, and there are a variety of ways to work each lure.
The floating version has the perfect balance required to achieve that dynamic, strike-inducing S-shaped swimming motion. A long sweep of the rod tip makes the head duck under with a splash, then as the water flows over the lure's body a seductive body roll and S-wave action is imparted sub-surface.
Extensive testing of the internal weight placement combined with a body shape that can only be made from HD ABS plastic makes the swimming action on the Riptide lures simply unbeatable. The weights in the tail also make casting easy. The super thick stainless-steel metal plate on the 155mm, 200mm and 265mm combined with the foam filled body mean no matter what you do to the Riptide, it will come back asking for more, and is up to the toughest challenge. All Riptide lures are finished with a super tough triple layer clear coat finish, applied by hand during production.
Nomad Design Riptide Floating Stickbait Features:
- Featuring exclusive Nomad Design Matrix Metal Plate and HD-ABS
- Combined with perfectly matched BKK inline hooks
- Super strong split rings
- Riptide body shape is highly effective on all predatory bluewater species
- Floating version has the perfect balance required to achieve that dynamic strike-inducing S-shaped swimming motion
- Extensive testing of internal weight placement
- Body shape that can only be made from HD-ABS plastic
- Swimming action is simply unbeatable
- Weights in tail make casting super easy
- Super thick stainless steel metal plate
- Durable and tough
- Finished with super tough triple layer clear coat finish applied by hand during production
Nomad Design Riptide Floating Stickbait Specifications:
- Length: 200mm
- Weight: 3.3oz (93.5g)
- Uses: Casting