Nomad Design Riptide Slow Sinking Stickbait 155mm
Nomad Design Riptide Slow Sinking Stickbaits are designed to replicate slender-bodied baitfish like pilchards, mullet and sardine- highly effective on all predatory bluewater species.
Extensive testing of the internal weight placement combined with a body shape that can only be made from HD ABS plastic makes the swimming action on the Nomad Design Riptide Slow Sinking Stickbaits simply unbeatable. The weights in the tail also make casting easy. The super thick stainless-steel metal plate combined with the foam filled body mean no matter what you do to the Riptide, it will come back asking for more and is up to the toughest challenge. All Riptide lures are finished with a super tough triple layer clear coat finish, applied by hand during production.
Nomad Design Riptide Slow Sinking Stickbait Features:
- Internal weights placed to maximise casting
- Allow lure to be retrieved with a sub-surface walk the dog action which sees the lure able to turn nearly 180 degrees when retrieved slowly when retrieved slowly with a walk-the-dog 'twitchin' rod tip action
- 155 and 200 lures literally dance side to side when fished with this retrieve
- Amazing action difficult to replicate with any other lure
- Body shape that can only be made from HD ABS plastic
- Weights in tail make casting so easy
- Super thick stainless steel metal plate
- Super durable
- Finished with a super tough triple layer clear coat finish, applied by hand during production
- Length: 155mm
- Weight: 56g
- Uses: Casting